Role: We are looking for talented, detail oriented and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to join the team who can own the project end to end testing process. Responsibilities include defining test strategy and test plans and reviewing them with stakeholders, improving test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation. Representing the customer, understanding how they use the system and including the most relevant end to end user scenarios in test plans and automation.
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. Scripting and coding knowledge is required.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· 4+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience.
· Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
· Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
· Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
· Practical coding experience with automated web testing tools, services, and physical devices.
· Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impact and understand business requirements.
· Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
· Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team.
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
· Thought leadership on emerging quality assurance methodologies and best practices.
Job ID: 700687