Rochester Regional Health's Unity Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program is seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to serve as a Faculty Physician for our General Medicine Unit.
- Join a growing program dedicated to enhancing medical education.
- In this position you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the outpatient Residency clinic housed by 41Internal Medicine Residents.
- Didactic teaching
- Huddle Rounds with residents
- Interviews for new residency applicants
- Case reports/research
- Unity Hospital, a 287-bed community hospital is ranked among the top 100 hospitals in the country for its outstanding National Community Value Index and the only hospital in Monroe County hospital to feature all private patient rooms. Unity offers a broad range of specialty centers including the Golisano Restorative Neurology and Rehabilitation Center; the Charles J. August Joint Replacement Center and the August Family Birth Place. The hospital is also a New York State-designated Stroke Center.
JOB ID REQ_84547