The Business Analyst II plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the company’s business analysis functions. The role is primarily responsible, under intermittent supervision, for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the real needs of project stakeholders, including customers and end users from cross-functional departments. The Business Analyst II serves as the conduit between the business and the Information Systems software development team through which requirements flow for medium to complex projects.
• Work with the venture support or senior-level Business Analyst(s) to archive extend goals.
• Analyze extent of venture keeping in mind the end goal to distinguish extend partners.
• Elicit extend prerequisites using interviews, record investigation, perspectives, and so forth.
• Write extend necessities determinations and business rules as per standard layouts; utilize characteristic dialect to just, plainly, unambiguously, and succinctly pass on particulars.
• Accurately characterize quality properties and limitations.
• Enter, control, and give an account of business rules put away in business prerequisites administration devices (Project Management Database, Wiki, and so on.); keep up adaptation control framework all through the venture and when growing close-out documentation.
• Establish and actualize powerful testing procedures to fittingly survey last programming changes; work with different Business Analysts to recognize cross effects of conclusive programming changes to different territories.
• Document framework changes in short story or graph outlines including all business rules, utilize cases, and test contents.
• Decompose abnormal state business and client prerequisites into practical necessities and quality, determined in a suitable level of detail.
• Represent necessities utilizing elective perspectives by means of flowcharts, charts, or situations where proper; take an interest in business support and the prioritization of proposed prerequisites.
• Discover and actualize approaches to reuse necessities crosswise over undertakings.
• Perform different obligations as doled out.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in mortgage banking, programming/system analysis, business process or project management required, along with four years total relevant experience in Business or Mortgage Banking related role(s).
- Analytical skills and a demonstrated talent for scrutinizing complex work processes and streamlining them for increased output.
- Modeling skills necessary to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations.
- Understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication required; able to effectively manage communication with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to interview subjects, facilitate group discussions, gather information, and report on results.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Wiki, Google docs, collaborative cloud-based programs, and third-party software applications required.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Self motivated, with the ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
Job Type: Full-time
- San Diego, CA
- Mortgage or Banking: 1year
- Business Analyst: 2years
Required license or certification:
- Authorization to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship