At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to help Amazon and our Global Customer Fulfillment Solutions team realize our highly automated vision. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Product Manager for Worldwide ACES
The WW ACES Product Manager will create and lead a portfolio management program that brings together cross functional teams moving from Ideation to Transfer of new technologies in Fulfillment. The Program Manager will be responsible for driving key initiative across the company with successful results. The role requires the individual to have wide range of skills, from developing data analytic tools to building consensus across multiple organizations and influencing senior leadership on program decisions. The role will monitor and align teams on the 3 year vision of Fulfillment. This position requires strong self-motivation and program management skills.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
· Identifying leading and lagging indicators for Amazon’s strategic automation goals
· Creating innovative solutions to understand cost/resource/time constraints
· Developing and managing product portfolio management dashboards
· Driving results by exercising judgment using available information
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Technical (Math, Engineering, Science) Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Position requires 5+ years of successful leadership experience in program management and facilitation of large cross-functional teams in business operations and technology
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency in effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization.
· Demonstrated knowledge of key business financial metrics
· Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels
· Proficiency in program management software tools
· Advanced degree (technical or MBA) preferred.
· Experience with process modeling/simulation
· Software Development experience
· Product Development & Phase Gate methodologies