CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
The Business Analyst in the Product Strategies Department acts as a subject matter expert on data and systems pertaining to business and consumer loans including equity lines of credit. He/she is responsible for supporting product managers in all aspects of data: gathering, QA/QC, analysis, tracking, reporting, etc. The BA also performs ad hoc inquiries, product research, and system testing. The Analyst is expected to perform his/her duties under limited supervision and to make product enhancement recommendations based on his/her analyses.
- *Minimum 3 years experience with data querying, validating, analyzing, interpreting and reporting,
- *Minimum 3 years experience with MS Excel, MS Access and SQL or other standard query language,
- *Minimum 3 years work experience as a Business Analyst or IT Project Manager.
- Must have knowledge of relational databases and varying system architecture platforms.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, and Power Point.
- Proficiency with VBA and SharePoint desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining positive business relationships with various unit managers.
- Proven experience in identifying, researching and resolving data issues.
- Proven experience managing projects.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Ability to gather, arrange, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- Bachelor Degree in a quantitative field preferred (e.g. computer science, math, engineering, physical sciences, etc.).
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Job ID MAPS-7806