Business Analyst 2 - Data Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Consulting
Business / Data Analyst needed for 6+ plus assignment.
• Project Vision, Roadmap, and Business Case Development
• Business Process Transformation
• Solution Definition/Blueprint Workshop Facilitation
• Business Requirements Elicitation
• Stakeholder Interview and Workshop Facilitation
• User Behavioral Analysis & Prototyping
• System/Data/Integration/Report Design Analysis & Workshop Facilitation
• Functional Requirements Documentation (e.g., Use Cases, User Stories, Process Flows, Integration Specs, Data Migration Specs, Report Specs)
• Requirements Traceability Process and Tool Implementation
• Stakeholder Management
• Organizational Change Management
• Scope and Change Management
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Acquire BA Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.