Who We Are:
POSSIBLE Mobile builds native apps for mobile devices in iOS, Android and connected devices including Apple TV, Chromecast and Android TV.
We are trusted by and have long lasting relationships with our clients including renowned brands like JetBlue, PGA Tour, Hasbro and Major League Soccer.
More than development, our team partners with our customers providing strategy, consulting, and business analytics from start to ship to ensure each app performs well and meets user needs.
Founded in 2008 as one of the first mobile consulting shops, we pride ourselves on continually being cutting-edge and place a high priority on staying in the forefront of technology.
We are the mobile strategy, user experience, design, and development capabilities division of POSSIBLE, a creative agency, part of the WPP portfolio.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
Who are we looking for:
POSSIBLE Mobile is looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team in Denver.
The Business Analyst will focus on system integration analysis and design, working closely with customers, functional organizations, application developers, respective users, and internal business leaders on defining and documenting various applications and system processes. You will be responsible for articulating concepts and solutions to project teams and providing technical expertise in requirements documentation. Additionally, you will provide leadership in the creation and implementation of business and functional requirements for mobile application integration.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical expertise in writing requested capabilities, features, improvements and changes in existing applications.
- Identify and document process improvement opportunities, and translate them into requirements specifications to support business needs.
- Provide expert level guidance in requirements of mobile applications, tools and technologies.
- Provide mentoring to associate level Business Analysts
- Prioritize features based on business need and scope through active dialogue with business stakeholders.
- Conducts business process analyses to understand, define, document and inform mobile solution requirements.
- Create Business Requirements, organize reviews, and obtain necessary approvals for handoff to project team members.
- Work with the project team leadership to identify continuous improvements as needed.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years technical business analysis experience
- Strong business analysis skills and ability to quickly understand and analyze business processes and flows.
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude and motivation to learn new skills
- Flexible, with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required to have data query and report writing skills, enabling this person to study “data” in the environment and create ad-hocreports as needed.
- Superior project management skills, to include breaking down major tasks into smaller pieces, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required traits.
- Expert prioritization skills; able to manage tasks on behalf of the project team, while managing and owning backlogs in JIRA.
- Leadership and mentoring skills; able to provide guidance to others and step in to lead processes where needed.
- Demonstrate empathy, confidence, negotiation and decision making skills under pressure.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact.
With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, AT&T, Shell, and the Coca-Cola Company.