Located in Jacksonville, FL, the Business Analyst is responsible for supporting cross-functional projects by providing financial and operational analysis across the entire company, including strategic planning, sales, marketing, procurement and finance. Duties include but are not limited to performing periodic market and competitive research and analysis particularly as it relates to the cellulosic and specialty chemical industry. Preparation of high quality presentations for Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering or other applicable field. MBA in finance or accounting a plus
- Up to 2years work experience in business, strategy, accounting or other role with meaningful quantitative analysis.
- Strong financial and analytical skills;
- Ability to conduct extensive research using the internet and other sources and the ability to support his/her conclusions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to apply sound judgment.
- Cellulosic and/or Specialty Chemical industry knowledge or M&A and Investment Bankingexperience a plus.